Cake Decorating Videos and Guides
Welcome to my cake decorating videos and guides. Browse the guides and pick your favorite to start focused learning.
Choose Your Guide
Learn how to make the most beautiful and delicious cakes. See new and exciting cake decorating techniques to WOW your friends and family.
Become a Master of Buttercream
Testimonials From Past Students
"I wanted to let you know how much
I appreciate your cake decorating videos and tutorials. I take some
classes here at home, but what you are offering is so convenient and
CLEAR in your instructions. I especially like when things aren't perfect, since in my world, they usually aren't...lol."
Get focused and learn with my Video Guides. All of your questions will be answered.
Coming Soon !!!
Lynn's Cake Design After Taking The Basic Piping Skills Class
"I watched & practiced. I was happy to see your up & down zig zag design included in the course video".
Included in The Piping Skills Class:
- make a pastry bag from parchment paper
- fit a pastry bag with a coupler
- use cake decorating tips
- practice pressure piping
- practice holding the bag properly
- create straight and curved lines
- make star flowers properly with variations and see how to use them as borders
- pipe shell borders neatly
- pipe large shells
- create an illusion with a zig zag border and variations
- make small and large rosettes and use them for borders
- make reverse shells
- pipe fleur de lis and use them as a border
- make garlands and use them as borders
- make rope borders two ways
- make realistic leaves
Buttercream Palette Painting Class
"Wow THANK YOU!!! for such a detailed tutorial. I'm feeling SO inspired! You are an amazing teacher. I really appreciate your little details to be successful !!"
Included in The Palette Painting Class:
- how to mix colors for a soft pastel look using gel coloring
- how to use simple kitchen utensils to create this textured look
- tips on smoothing Italian meringue buttercream for decorating
- tips on coloring buttercream
- creative ways to use dragees to add interest
- tips on cake design
- tips on attaching fresh flowers to a cake
- inspiration for unique cake stands
- how to soften a cake design
"I have to tell you that you're truly an INSPIRATION!!! thanks for sharing and keep those videos coming.. You have a FAN!!!" ~Kenchuletenemos6~
- preparing cakes pans
- making the batter from scratch and baking
- wrapping and freezing
- filling and crumb coating
- frosting and texturing
- doweling your tiers
- stacking your cakes
- finishing ideas including fresh flowers
- all of your questions about making a basic wedding cake will be answered
"I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your cake decorating videos and tutorials. I take some classes here at home, but what you are offering is so convenient and CLEAR in your instructions. I especially like when things aren't perfect, since in my world, they usually aren't...lol."
This article was printed from Wedding-Cakes-For-You.com